We are SO excited to have you join us in June!
We have a TON packed into our short 2 1/2 day photography workshop to get you the most hands-on time possible. Wear comfortable shoes and stretchy pants! We want you to feel like this is your own kitchen and we are going to be putting you to work with both of us right by your side as we prep, design photoshoots, and work through the photography process from start to finish! Come with your cameras, questions, and maybe a little additional caffeine because this is going to be hard work! But what you are going to learn and be able to apply at home will be priceless!
Early Bird registration – Register before May 1st for the best value for this intense 2 1/2 day food photography workshop!
Early Bird $750 USD
*Please note: Price is going up on May 1st to $997.00
Any cancellation will result in a total loss of a $300 USD deposit and can only be honored before May 31st. Any cancellation after May 31st will be addressed per basis and will result in a total loss of funds. We reserve the right to cancel the trip if it is not meeting the trip minimum (if we do so your deposit is refunded in full) and will notify you no later than May 31st should we need to cancel.
- Shared Room in a stunning AirBnB
- Opening cocktails and hors d’oeuvres Friday evening
- Two light breakfasts (biscuits, jams, honey, teas and coffee)
- Water and snacks throughout either day (come on, we love food as much as you do)
- 2 wonderful Dinners
- 1 hour Camera Fundamentals Lessons
- 2 intensive hands-on photo sessions where you will be snapping the images with help from Kita
- Q&A Session
- Peer Critics
- Access to a private facebook foodie workshop alumni group so that we can continue to cheer one another on (for 6 months following the workshop)
- Optional Bonus Personal Headshot Session – leave with brand new professional headshots by Kita to use on your website and social platforms. Ask for more details
- Personal shopping, needs, expenses
- Transportation to and from